Dear all,
Do visit these websites to learn more about the topics tested for your exam. I will prepare some notes and worked examples for you all as well. Do look for me if you have any problems coping/understanding the topics. Do not leave it till the last minute. Your exam is on 8 May. If you start revising now, you will still have ample time. You need not do a lot each day. Just doing an additional 5-8 problems each day will be sufficient. =)
Area of triangle
http://www.mathgoodies.com/lessons/vol1/area_triangle.html
http://www.cimt.plymouth.ac.uk/projects/mepres/book7/bk7i9/bk7_9i5.htm
Ratio
http://math.rice.edu/~lanius/proportions/
http://www.mathleague.com/help/ratio/ratio.htm
http://www.cimt.plymouth.ac.uk/projects/mepres/book8/bk8i7/bk8_7i1.htm
Fractions
http://www.visualfractions.com/
http://www.primarygames.com/fractions/start.htm
http://www.coolmath.com/fractions/index.html
Numbers- rounding off & estimation
http://www.math.com/school/subject1/lessons/S1U1L3GL.html
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/math/rounding/
Numbers- order of operations
http://www.mathgoodies.com/lessons/vol7/order_operations.html
P4 Topic-Decimals
http://www.aaamath.com/dec.html
http://www.mcwdn.org/Decimals/DecimalsMain.html
P4 Topic- Tables and Bar Graphs
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/math/graphs/bargraph/
For the P3 topic of Length, Mass and Time, I will write the main concepts on the notes.
I will upload more websites over the next 2 weeks. Do visit for updates. =)
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Websites for revision on topics taught...
Posted by Mrs Irene Toh at 9:37 AM