Dear all, my sincere apologies for the lack of updates recently. Kindly take note of the following:
Buying of New Report Books
I understand the concerns of some who feel that it's a waste of money to buy a new report book when there's only 2 years left. We tried to collapse the printed sheets in the report books but we had problems with some because the paper was stuck to the pockets after a long time. Also, since we would need to print out at least another 16 sheets of paper for the remaining 2 years, it would really be a better option to purchase a new book. However, if your parents are really against buying a new book, do let me know. I will then try my best to take out the paper and put them together in a one pocket so as to leave sufficient space for the rest of the new printed sheets.
Road Safety Park
We will be going to the Road Safey Park next Thursday from 9am to 12pm. Pupils will need to be PE attire. You will learn about road safety and you take on different roles (cyclist, motorist & pedestrian). I'm sure it'll be lots of fun.
Camp Matters
The P5 Adventure Camp will be held from 24 to 26 March 2008. A letter to parents and consent form was given out yesterday. Kindly fill in all the details on the consent form and return by tmr, 29 Feb. At the same time, do remember to complete your T-shirt design by this Friday as well. A gentle reminder, you can only use a maximum of 2 colours for your design. The girl with the best design will have her design printed on everyon'e camp t-shirt. Do note that your camp t-shirt will be red colour.
Trainee Teacher
Mdm Su, a trainee teacher from NIE, will be with us from now till 9 May 2008. She will be teaching the girls Mathematics as part of her practicum. She will start teaching from next Monday onwards. However, do rest assured that I will be working closely with her, discussing what she should be focusing on. I will also sit in for her lessons for the first 2-3 weeks. I will only take the girls Mathematics on Wednesday, 9.30 to 10a.m. and Thursday, 1-1.30p.m. I will be doing the CEP programme and mental sums/quiz only. Nevertheless, I will be starting the morning classes next Term. Consent forms will be issued next week. Therefore, I will still get to teach the girls and Mdm Su will also update me on the girls' progress regularly.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Updates
Posted by Mrs Irene Toh at 5:06 AM