Dear Parents,
Just a gentle reminder that there will be a Meet-the-Parents session this Saturday. The schedule is as follows:
8.00-9.00am: Special Invitees (Parents of Performing Arts and Competitive Sports CCA)
9.00-11.00am: Meeting with Form Teacher
11.00am-12.00pm: Meeting with Mother Tongue Teacher
This Saturday's meeting will be a general one, with its main purpose letting you have an idea of what to expect for your child in P5. I will be briefing all the parents in our class and should you have any queries, I will attend to you after that. However, do note that due to time constraints, I seek your understanding that I may only be able to answer your queries briefly. Therefore, if you any pressing issue to discuss with me, I would most probably follow-up later via email or phone call. For your information, the girls' English teacher will not be around this Saturday. Thus, if you need to talk to her, you may want to write a note and get your child to pass it to Mrs. Wong. She will get back to you once she sees the note.
At the same time, for those parents who are unable to make it this Saturday but would like to have a rough idea of how your child is progressing in class, you can leave me an email and I will get back to you. Alternatively, you can leave a message in your child's organiser for me to call you back.
Please feel free to email/call me should you need any clarification. I would be most willing to assist you. Together, I believe we can help realise the potential of the all the girls in 5 Joy.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs Irene Toh
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Meet-the-Parents
Posted by Mrs Irene Toh at 2:33 PM